Friday, December 9, 2011

Balls of Pain

     It all started one day at Shordan’s house. Shordan, Shayne, and me were just chilling in the backyard messing around with Shordan’s new air-soft gun. Then Shordan said “I bet your not a man enough to let me shoot you with my gun, with a full mag.” But you know me of coarse I’m going to accept his challenge. I told him that we should make a video out of it, so that’s what we did. Me being hasty decided to get the excruciating pain over with so we started recording and Shordan and Shayne started shooting. The bb’s were darting at me at about 360 fps (feet per second). As I stood there and took the agonizing pain I could only hope for the mag to discharge. After they ceased to shoot it had felt like a hundred bees had stung me, so I just plopped to the floor. I think that, that was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment