Friday, November 2, 2012

Savvy Parents

     The daughter of the parents was being "fresh." Apparently she was talking back to them so they punished her by posting embarrassing pictures of themselves on her facebook.

     I think that the punishment was acceptable for the situation. The daughter shouldn't even be talking back. What would've been a even better punishment would have been to post embarrassing pictures of the daughter.

     In my opinion they had every right to do this. The parents do pay the bills so they have every right for everything she owns. If she was talking back they have the right to take away her phone.

     I couldn't see my mom doing this to me. First of all she doesn't know how to work my phone and second of all she doesn't know how to read english so she probably would have trouble using facebook. I could see her taking up my phone though.

No comments:

Post a Comment