Thursday, December 6, 2012

School Improvments

As everyone knows the cafeteria food is not good, it's not even healthy. They tell you it's healthy but when you see a puddle of grease at the bottom of your nachos it's hard to believe that is. So if I could add anything to our school it would be healthier and better tasting food. You should have options of what you want to eat. I would also add a coffee station that would be available to students too because when your in BIM, it's literally mission impossible to stay awake. I would add more comfortable desks because if you had a more comfortable environment it would make you pay attention more and not worry about your back problems. I would get tablets for everyone with cases that way no one can break theirs since nobody even uses their laptop anymore. Last but not least I would get turf for our football field.

No comments:

Post a Comment