Wednesday, February 20, 2013

No Power, No Toilets!

After the inconveniences our passengers have encountered on our crew ship. I have to inform the public that we will be working on developing on a backup energy source. The technology that we are trying to produce, the arc reactor, maybe only a couple of years from our hands but I believe that we can pull it off. The main problem the passengers had was the toilets and no running water. I'm sure there's also a couple fights for whoever got the last doughnut and whose turn it was to charge their smartphone. After the development of this technology it will be able to keep the ship running for over a week. I apologize for the inconveniences that our loyal customers had to experience and I state that it will not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment