Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hitler is Dead

telegraph.co.uk
If I could go back to any other era I would choose to go back to the 1940’s. For one reason only, to stop the holocaust. According to my calculations if I were to stop Hitler from becoming the chancellor of Germany, the holocaust would’ve never occurred.  So I would return to the past and bring my secret weapon to take down Hitler.  I would learn everything about Hitler then when the time was right I would climb on top of a building and pull out my secret weapon, a Barrett 50. cal. As I had him in my sights I thought to myself “what a ugly mustache.” Then I put the suppressor on my Barrett so nobody would be able to hear me and got him in my sights again but this time I saw a shadowy figure behind him, I couldn’t quite make out the face but telling by the body figure it looked exactly like Shawnathon, he was holding a tactical knife and was about to kill Hitler. So then I pulled the trigger and killed him first. After the job was done I’d leave the area. Then I would travel to the U.S and live a regular life.

No comments:

Post a Comment